1. Katie Stevens from MTV’s show ‘Faking it’ flaunted her amazing figure in a Maria Lucia Hohan dress, Stuart Weitzman heels and Ippolita earrings. She usually opts for more casual outfits at big events so jaws certainly dropped when she revealed this ensemble!
2. Chrissy Teigen rarely gets it wrong so there was no surprise that she looked amazing once again last night. She wore a long, sheer Marchesa gown with a high ruffle neck. Not many women could pull this one off but to be honest, Chrissy could wear a bin bag and still look stunning.
3. Vanessa Hudgens wore a Naeem Khan organza dress and looked like a beautiful festival fairy. Not a single flaw with this one.
4. Demi Lovato was pretty in pink in this mosaic-style skintight dress. She looked amazing and flaunted her perfect body even further when she changed into a rhinestone swimsuit for her performance with Iggy Azalea.
5. Taylor Swift – there is one word to describe this girl last night – FIERCE. Long gone are the days when Taylor was a cute little preteen singing sweet songs with her guitar. She has proved that she’s taking over the music industry after winning the most moonmen (four) out of everyone that was there last night.